Here we discuss the advantages of Instructor Role from the point of view of an Administrator.
The Administrator is the one who owns the complete website, which in the given case is for e-learning courses. Using Instructor Role, the Administrator can:
- Add multiple instructors to script and sell courses on the same website
- Manage all course and course instructors from a single, common Dashboard.
- Set a percentage commission for Instructors for hosting their courses, charged every time a student enrols.
- Restrict back-end access for all third-party instructors
- Host a Guest course without giving Admin credentials
- Create a Course Marketplace like Udemy or Coursera, with multiple Instructors selling courses
- Set content filters to prevent malicious content from being posted on the website.
- Review all Courses before publication
- Create a multisite network for hosting Courses by subject, author, or category
- Integrate with social media platforms for promotion