Here we discuss the advantages of Instructor Role from the point of view of the Teacher/Instructor.
As seen before, the Instructor has the freedom to create, manage and sell multiple courses on the website. The perks of using Instructor Role for the Instructor are:
- The Instructor need not create a separate website for designing and selling his courses.
- He has complete control over the layout, design, and material added to his course.
- He can create multiple courses, sorting them by category, and thereby creating an extensive database.
- The Instructor does not incur the cost of developing the website, including setting up hosting, purchasing the LMS, and other assorted plugins required for the website.
- He does not face the hassles of protecting and maintaining the website or hiring the necessary technical expertise to do so. He can simply create and sell courses, paying a small commision from his total earnings.
- The instructor receives free access to all social networking, gallery, course-building, and other plugins installed by the Administrator and can incorporate them as necessary into his courses.
- The Instructor can view detailed reports regarding course analytics and student performance for all his courses at a glance.
- The Instructor is authorized to use all the features of LearnDash without having to pay any fees.
- The Instructor earns a percentage commission for every student that enrols into the course, as specified by the Administrator.
- He has complete control over the commercial statistics pertaining to his courses.